❤️ Sex Magick 3 - Steve

The flames from the candles die down and sputter out, Steve watches them before his eyes flick to your face. When you nod he presses you back on the bed, his hands all over your breasts immediately. You whimper when he pinches at them, but he moves down over your ribs and stomach. When his hands reach your hips, you moan when his thumbs rub over the hollows of them.

"Steve" you gasp and he moves your legs apart.

He settles his big body between them, his thumb brushing gently over your clit. You chew your lip as he presses down, swirling it fast. When your hips rise up he pushes you back down with a smirk on his face. The shy, sweet Steve seemed to have transformed into a cock sure man, and you liked it.

His head dips and his tongue presses into your pussy, he licks between your folds adding to the wetness that had already built up. But then he's sucking at your clit, his hands holding you tightly as he groans in to you. One hand crawls up your body, massaging at a breast as he eats your pussy. And then he's flipping you over like a rag doll, pulling your ass up and diving back in. Your nails dig into the covers, stopping yourself from being pushed forward as his fingers and tongue move you around.

His groans are loud, he sounds like he's enjoying himself, enjoying your body and it stirs you on. He pulls back, wiping at his face and sighing.

"I've wanted to eat this pussy and make it mine for so long" his fingers rub you as he speaks.

When you look over your shoulder, he's smirking at you and when two fingers push in, his eyes spark at the sounds that leave your lips. You practically purr when he curls them, and then he smacks your ass and groans when you moan.

"Dirty girl, did you like that?" he growls out.

"Yes" you moan and he does it again, smoothing away the heat that bloomed.

His fingers pull out and you whimper. He makes you stand up and kneels before you, lifting your leg over his shoulder. With a last look at your face, he's between your legs again. Huffing as he eats you up fast, his fingers pressing back in. Your hips rock and you grip at his hair to hold you up. There was heat blossoming in the pit of your stomach, your moans were becoming pants as your body builds up. Your head drops back and you howl as you cum, and Steve just keeps moving, keeps pumping in and out of your throbbing pussy.

When your legs give out, he catches you, lowering you back to the bed. The smirk is a genuine smile now and he leans down to kiss you softly.

"Good girl" he whispers against your lips.

Your eyelids flutter as his hand slip between your bodies, the tip of his cock nudging at your pussy. When he glides in you both groan, he fills you up so well. His head drops to yours as he pants through the need to fuck you hard.

"Fuck me Steve" you moan at him but he shakes his head.

"We have plenty of time for that. I want to take you slow and deep for the spell" he murmurs and pulls out.

When he slides back in you both tense, the friction between your pussy and his cock was amazing. He pummels you deeply, slowly, catching those nerves that leave your head spinning and your lungs bereft of air. But he's there, kissing you back to life, kissing you back to him. His eyes burning into yours like he needs you. You can feel his stomach muscles flex as he moves, his arms mildly quiver from the slow exertion. But he never speeds up, just fucks you slow and deep.

The sensation of heat is rolling in your stomach, it's building up and is punctuated with shocks of pleasure as he grinds against your clit.

"Oh God, Steve" you gasp and he pushes a little harder.