❤️ That Damn Plant 2 - Tony/Bruce

"Friday run a scan on the plant that Barnes and Cara bought back" Tony hums as Friday brings up an image of the plant. It had some open flowers, leaves and buds and was a weird shade of pink.

"It looks like it has been infused with pheromones, aphrodisiacs and some emotional stimulants. It makes for a potent chemical" Friday tells Tony.

"Cara said it erupts from the bud, but they don't look like they could cause that much damage" he looks at the plant in the glass jar, other than it's colour it looked tame.

Bucky and Cara hadn't said much about what happened after Cara was sprayed but Tony could take a guess. He had chuckled as he walked away with the plant, shield deeming it a hazard and to be investigated immediately. "Friday, what's that?" he points to some veins running up the inside of the plant.

"They seem to be some sort of sensor, looks like for heat" Tony sits back, if Cara got to close and activated the sensor it explains why she was sprayed.

"Let's try it" Tony pulls the glass jar off the plant, Friday talks in the background about it being a bad idea. "There's only one way to find out what this thing does to the human brain. It's in the name of science" he leans his face close. The plant shudders and the small bud bursts before him, the fine mist coating his face.

"Sir, I haven't activated lockdown yet" Friday sounds almost furious now. "What's going on?" you and Bruce walk into to the lab to see Tony's face turning pink in places. "What the hell happened to you?" you hurry over and grab Tony's face. He takes a shuddering breath and grabs you back.

His lips slam into yours with a groan, you try to scramble back but whatever is on his face has just coated your skin. Bruce yanks you away and starts yelling at Tony. Your brain fuzzes over, your arm burns where Bruce holds it. A lusty moan pours out of your throat and Bruce turns to you with wide eyes. A spray of pink mist hits him in the side of his face, a small plant beside him drooping from the eruption.

"What the hell was that?" Bruce wipes at his skin but the mist had already sunk in. You see a flash of green in his eyes before a low moan falls from his lips. Both men are panting hard and looking at you, Tony stands and reaches for you.

You jump when the lab doors slam closed, it gave Tony enough time to grab you and kiss you again. Bruce latches on to your neck and you moan. Your body burns, your veins throb under your skin and your hands are moving by themselves to your lab coat. You pull it off, the heat unbearable. Sweat already covers your skin in a fine sheen. A tearing noise makes you look down, Tony's face now pressed to your stomach after ripping your shirt open.

He leaves open mouthed kisses that spread tingles to your pussy. You gush, the heat pulsing between your legs. "Please" you gasp when your skirt is pushed down and Bruce is behind you, parting your legs. His fingers move your underwear aside and push through your dripping folds. He groans onto your back, thrusting hard into you.

You quake and shudder, Tony's tongue now flickering at your clit. Both stimulations together make you grip at the desk beside you. Your legs threatening to buckle as you come so quickly. Tony purrs between your legs, Bruce sucks at his fingers and then grabs your hair. His mouth hot on your neck, teeth biting through the first layer of skin.

"More" you needed more. It wasnt enough, you need to feel everything. Your bra scraped at your now tight nipples, but Tony is there giving you relief as he takes it off. When he sees how hard they are he dives on one, sucking and nipping until you cry out.

Your legs finally give but Bruce catches you, lowering you to the floor. The coolness of it sinks into your burning skin, a temporary relief from the fire in your veins. Tony strips, the light from his arc reactor flashing brightly. It makes the sweat on his skin shine, and your hand trails through it. More rustling and Bruce is naked too.