❤️Fake It, Until You Make It 4 - Steve

Steve wanted you, he wanted all of this to be real. As the jet lands you can't stop looking over at him, his handsome face serene and happy. He really wanted this. When he catches you looking he smiles, grabbing for your hand and tugging you into the pilot seat with him. His kiss is sweet and soft, and you can hear him humming under his breath.

"We're landing in two. Are you ready to play Mrs Rogers for the night?" He smirks and it's cute.

But your heart pounds at the thought of playing his wife. You thought you had been there with Justin until you weren't. While he presses some switches you close your eyes and breathe out quickly. This was real, this was real. God, you sounded like a crazy person. Being his wife was just for the mission and nothing more. You could handle this for a few hours. You could do it and not freak out.

Steve lifts you off and grabs the bags, the hotel was a car ride away. He hurries you off the jet and finds the car.

"Sweetheart?" He looks you over as he drives.

"I'm okay. I'm actually looking forward to the hotel" You smile. And you actually were, it had a spa bathroom that you could enjoy before having to head out to find the money man.

"You looked a bit... Worried when I said about being my wife. You sure you're okay with it?" He squeezes your hand.

"Honestly? Before Justin dumped me. I thought marriage was where we were heading, obviously, I couldn't have been more wrong. And it just kinda... Hit me, you know?" You were glad you hadn't ended up marrying Justin, god knew he wasn't worth your time.

"I get it. Just remember that the title may be fake, but the way I'm going to treat you while we're acting won't be. You're my girl sweetheart, and I promise you..." He leans over and kisses at your neck, his lips slipping to your ear.

"When we get to the room. I'm gonna fuck you like a queen, kiss you like a princess and romance you like you always should have been" His dark words make you shudder.

He grips your chin and turns you to his face, his lips slamming into yours with a pained groan. When he pulls back, the car is parked. You hadn't even realised he had stopped, you flush when the valet smiles sheepishly at you as you get out. He had seen Steve's passionate kiss. Steve takes your hand and heads in, sorting out the room and keys quickly. The whole elevator ride is tense and filled with nerves, Steve had a smirk on his face the whole way. Right up until he opens the door, ushers you in and slams it closed.

He's on you in a heartbeat, mouth kissing everywhere. You gasp to catch your breath, but he's a relentless whirlwind of touching and groping you. When you manage to pull yourself out of your haze enough, you jump on him. Steve stumbles and you both hit the floor. You drag his t-shirt off and kiss his chest, he is all warm hard muscles. He groans when you bite at his nipple, sucking and tugging at it. You're flipped and your t-shirt is torn down the front, Steve buries his face in your chest, licking and sucking at your breasts. Another ripping sound and your bra is in shreds on the floor. He doesn't waste any time, sucking hard at a nipple so that you cry out.

He makes his way down your body, bits of your clothes disappearing as he moves. His big hands push your legs wide, his eyes looking over your pussy. You shudder when he blows cool air over you, parting your folds to get everywhere. And then his tongue is buried in you, your hips lifting from the floor. You grab for his hair, grinding up on his face. Strong arms push you down as he devours you, pinning you in place. But then he rolls onto his back taking you with him, pushing and shoving at your hips. Your pussy spasms and you drop forward, hands on the floor holding you up as he keeps going hard and fast.

"Oh god. Oh fuck" You're absolutely trembling now, your body ready and easily giving in to him.

The force of your orgasm rushes through you, heat and tingles running from your head to your toes. Your head is so far back that you can see the door behind you as you ride it out. Steve keeps you moving, still pulling your hips back and forth. You crash over him, rolling to the side. But he leaves you no time to rest. He kicks off the rest of his clothes and picks you up, carrying you to the bed. He crashes behind you, holding you gently as your body still flexes and shudders from your high. The littlest sparks of pleasure still run over your skin as he tries to soothe them away.