❤️What's Mine Is Yours 2- Bucky/Steve

You were starting to feel really weird. Your body was burning up off and on, you were shaking, sweating and dizziness kept hitting you hard. Bucky didn't look any better. His pupils were blown wide and he kept looking at you. The weirdest part was that your body kept reacting to him, you could smell his skin and when he started to flex his hands you nearly purred at the sight. At one point he chewed his lip and you had to hold back a moan at the sight of it.

"We.. we need to call Tony. I don't feel right" you mumble and Bucky nods.

You press the comms and sigh when you hear Steves voice.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" he asks worriedly.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah I'm okay. We're okay. But we're starting to feel really strange Steve" you flush and hold in another gasp.

"I know doll. I need to tell you both something and it's really important that you listen, okay?" he asks.

"Okay, we're listening" you look at Bucky and he swallows.

"The drug you were injected with, it's a cocktail of things to make you want to have sex. It has pheromones and serotonin, and a few other things that you're not going to be able to resist" Steve sounds worried but there's a hint of frustration there as well.

"Tony told me that it will basically fry your brain if it isn't flushed from your system. You need a massive dose of endorphins to flush it out" you frown.

"Steve, you get endorphins from exercise and sex" you remembered that much from biology.

"That's right sweetheart, but you won't get enough from exercise. And theres a time limit. If you don't get the endorphins in the next few hours, you're both going to die" he goes quiet and you blink rapidly.

"You're both going to have to help each other. There's no other way, you won't get back home in time for us to help you" Steve talks slowly.

"You mean.. me and Bucky have to... We have to have sex... With each other?" you stutter out.

"That's exactly what I mean baby" you look at Bucky, your eyes filling with tears.

"Steve, I don't think I can do that. I can't do that to you" you wipe a tear that fell to your cheek.

"Steve, there has to be another way. I can't do it either. Y/n is your girl" Bucky looks absolutely strained and in pain.

"There isn't time! You will both die if you don't do this" Steve sounds mad.

"Bucky put a comm in, I want to talk to you" Bucky looks at you but grabs a comm.

"Steve?" he asks.

"You need to listen to me. You have to do this. I can't lose my best girl and my best friend. Y/n will resist it, but I need you to convince her. Convince her to live".

"Steve it's not that simple" he tries but Steve talks over him.

"It is, it is that simple Bucky. You both die if you don't. I'll talk to her, but you need to show her the way. Do you understand?" he asks.

"Yes" Bucky sighs.

He hands you the comm, his face is drawn but there's determination there now.

"Baby? You there?" Steve asks.

"I'm here" you say quietly.

"I love you y/n. No matter what, I will always love you. I need you to do this sweetheart, I can't lose you" he sounds desperate now.

"But Steve" you try.

"No baby, listen to me. I accept what needs to happen, I accept it because I need you both to live. There is no need for forgiveness or anger because I want you to do it. Please tell me you will have sex with Bucky because you're running out of time doll" you swallow hard.