❤️What's Mine Is Yours 3- Bucky/Steve

The kiss takes your breath away, the way Bucky holds you almost reverent. His hands gentle but strong, his mouth soft but dominating. He lays you back, his lips still pressing to yours. He slips his boxers off and the feel of his warm body against yours is stirring. A pulsating heat that makes your core throb and your head spin. You run your hands up his arms, feeling his muscles quiver. The heat pulses when he parts your legs and settles between them. When you gasp at the feel of his hard cock, he smirks. You imagine this is what Bucky would have been like back in the forties. Smooth and full of charm, exuding sexual prowess that made you want him all the more.

His fingers smooth through your folds before he grips himself, his tip nudging at your entrance. He pushes in slowly, dragging out his own torment to just feel you. He groans when he bottoms out, his head thrown back from the feel of your warm wet heat. You run your hand up his stomach, catching his attention. When he looks at you, you gulp. His eyes are wild and needy. His hand wraps around your throat as he leans in, his eyes watching you as he kisses you.

"Ready baby?" he whispers against your lips and you nod.

Your bottom lip quivers as her draws out, with a hard thrust he pushes back in. You grip his wrist as he gets faster, his hips bouncing off yours. He let's go and watches as he thrusts in and out of you, holding your legs apart so he can see everything. Suddenly he hovers over you, a hand by your head as the other makes you look at him.

"I've wanted this for so long" he groans when his words make you squeeze around him.

"Every time I saw you, it was torture. Knowing how much I couldn't have you. But wanting you all the same" his nose rubs over yours.

"I heard every time you and Steve had sex, I heard it all. Every whimper and moan you made" his hips still pump in and out of you, his voice hypnotic and drawing you in.

"And all I could think was, I wish it was me" he kisses you deeply.

"I love you y/n" he kisses you again, wrapping himself around you.

His skin glides over yours, his breathing and yours picking up with his speed. When your head tips back, he sucks and kisses at your neck, finding that spot under your ear. It made sense now, Steve had obviously told him what to do with you. Told him how to love your body. You cry out when he marks your skin, the feel of your blood pumping under his lips as a bruise forms.

He rolls suddenly and you're above him, his hands pushing and pulling at your hips. His eyes eat up the sight of you, every glance felt like he was touching you. A whisper of a breath across tender sensitive flesh. He sits up and grips your neck again, his eyes on your mouth as you keep riding him. His looks of love and devotion had you ready to break, to fall into him.

"Baby, you feel so good" he groans and squeezes you tight.

"You feel like everything I imagined and more" you lean in and kiss him.

You gasp loudly when he fingers your clit, they're fast and hard and your pussy throbs.

"Cum for me baby, I want to feel you let go" you nod and spasm around him.

Your body shudders, he swirls your clit faster and you collapse in his arms as you cum. You bite at the flesh of his neck, your hips still moving as you ride it out. His hand smooths over your hair, petting and helping you comeback to him. He tilts your head back, his hands cupping your face. Your eyelids flutter when he kisses you sweetly, small pecks that make wrap your arms around him and squeeze him tight.
He pulls back with a smile on his face, it was such an earnest look that your heart stutters from it.

"That was the best thing to ever happen to me" he says honestly.

"Bucky, I.." You start but he kisses you into silence.