❤️You Can Hear What Now 2- Steve

You wandered the party in a haze. Your mind kept drifting back to what happened with Steve. It had been... fun and sexy. And Steve's promise made you tingle. You had seen him in passing, glances that burned between you both. He had bitten his lip and sent waves of lust at you.

You watch him now as some woman paws at him, he doesn't look happy about it. You send a flash of annoyance his way and he grins in your direction. He didn't even have to look to know where you were, which was interesting. Maybe you could make a game of it. Hide and seek, mind link style.

Your intent moves through the link and you see Steve ditch the woman ungraciously. He heads for you but you're already moving. You're held up by Nat chattering and Steve moves closer.

I'm going to catch you, sweetheart

You tingle and run off before he gets any closer. You make it to the patio, panting a little in anticipation. When you look back you see Steve in the crowd. Nat has stopped him and it gave you time to head off and actually hide. Of course, you had to give him some incentive so you left a shoe by the pathway. Further down you leave the other one. He was on his own now. But you send him a glance of which way you are headed.

You run down the path and into the trees, there is a grove of saplings ahead. Nothing substantial to hide behind. You hear a crack and grin. That had been on purpose. Captain America moved silently when he chose.

"I love the shoes doll" His voice echoes around the grove.

There are some rocks ahead, big enough to hide behind. You dart for them but a hand wraps around your waist, you let out a grunt when Steve pulls you into his chest.

You bend forward and flip him, he rolls to his knees with a smirk. He's up in a flash and running at you. He scoops you up and your back hits the rocks. He pulls at your dress, the thin straps being pulled down. With a grunt and shove, you kick Steve back. He laughs and stands up again.

"Teasing me again isn't fair doll" He breathes hard.

"Even it up then" You smirk.

He runs at you again, his hands around your waist. Your back hits the ground and he rolls you over. Your hands are pulled behind your back. The zip of your dress is lowered and he pulls it off you.

"Oh, I plan to sweetheart" You're tugged back and placed on your knees.

Steve is behind you holding your wrists, you feel something wrap around them tightly. He had used a sapling to keep you bound. He walks around you and drops to his knees, his hands touching your panties and bra.

Fuck

He groans and lets his hands wander your thighs, he pushes your knees apart and cups your pussy. He looks at your face as his fingers stroke you, your head back as they dip under your panties and find your soaked flesh.

"Do I make you this wet doll? Is it all for me?" He licks at them and hums, his eyes closed as he sucks them clean.

Yes

You moan when he kisses you, his big hand in your hair tugging your head back as his tongue plunders your mouth. His other hand dips back into your flesh, his fingers parting your folds. His middle finger pushes into you as his thumb strokes over your clit. You gasp into the kiss as he thrusts, he groans and nips at your bottom lip. Tugging at it until it's swollen. He licks away the sting and kisses you again.

I love kissing you

His words make you blush, this wasn't just a lust thing. The tension had been Steve holding himself back from you. Unsure of your interest in him and how you would take it. It thrilled him that you were here with him, your body so open and pliant to his fingers and mouth. You whimper when his finger pushes deeper and strokes your inner nerves. Your legs shake and your breath catches. Doubled with him stroking your clit, you were gonna come.