Introduction

Karan Shergil

One of the biggest Director and Producer of Indian Cinema, almost half of the movies and web series are under his production house which succeeds in last one year

Karan Shergil is 28 year old, but still single, he had so many relationships before but no one worked out because they all were one sided from girls.

Karan never find the one he wants in his life yet.

Karan is handsome looking guy, but he never takes his gaurds down. He is tough physically and emotionally so nobody can make him weak in anyway possible.

Karan Shergil is a huge name in Indian and Asian Cinema these days, he appears in less parties. And whenever he went anywhere he mostly kept surrounded with media mics and cameras.

But he is used to with all this fame and name now. But still in the search of that one girl steal his attention and heart from him.

Monami Mahajan

Leading Lady of her life

Leading Lady of her life. She is 24 years old, lives her life with her own rules, from childhood she dreams for being a successful actress in Indian Cinema.

But from Last 6 years, she is in Mumbai. But didn't find the project yet can give her the satisfaction internally which she wants.

She wanna do something bigger but for that she have no recommendations and sources.

So this talented actress being prey of nepotism in Cinematic world.

But Monami is hardworking. She is trying her best, giving all the auditions and doing everything possible.

She never let herself feel down and never give up. She is following Karan Shergil from last 6 months but in these 6 months, she never get chance to appear in auditions of Karan Shergil's project.

Now her only aim is to meet him and impress him in anyway possible.

Stay tuned