She looked around and found that the waistband of his trackpants had a lot of white in them.

She licked it clean and kept looking. She saw his shoes had quite a lot of cum spatters on them.

She moved back lowered herself fully and started to lick them clean.

She asked, licking her lips.

He cupped her cheek and caressed gently "Of course, my love."

Leaning forward on her knees, Monami took Romeo's bulbous cockhead in her mouth and started sucking his cock.

She kept her mouth going down slowly deeper until it was filling her whole mouth.

Monami : Mmmmm.

She was loving the length of his dick.

She was already looking forward to eating him, he found it delicious and was craving it again already.

Karan reached under her hair and untied her halter strap.

She kept sucking his cock as he took her top off.

He moved his legs and Monami's naked, firm tits started to grind on his legs.

The fabric of his track pants was stimulating her nipples so much that she was squirming as she sucked him.

As her hunger for his cum grew, her mouth moved lower and lower on his lap.

Soon she was fucking his hard cock with her throat.

Monami was not as expert in sucking cock she was struggling to take him in her throat.

She was gagging noisily every time his swollen cockhead pushed into her tight throat.

But he is happy with her struggle because her struggle of giving him blowjob shows that Karan is her first.

Pulling her hair, Karan made her look up at him.

Karan : Easy, my b****, easy!

She nodded and continued to suck his cock deep without trying to take him in her throat.

She could feel as his cock throbbed harder and both his hands immersed themselves in her silken locks.

Stay tuned