It was her bare pussy as she took she was rubbing on his sweat pants.

In the back also, the skirt being too short, his fingers were curled around the edges of her micro mini and his fingertips were digging into her bare, firm, fleshy ass.

It was a long, hot kiss and it left her whole body buzzing with high voltage current.

Her pussy had started to get moist even when she started from the home, seeing him had made it wet, but now she was soaking wet and her juices were leaking on her thighs.

Monami separate from him.

Monami : Sorry, Sir, I hope I have not messed up your pants. I am quite wet now. (Monami blurted out before she could stop herself)

Karan : it's alright, beautiful girl, you wanna know what happened yesterday night? (Karan gently kissed her cheek and smiled)

Monami looked down and then blushed.

His dick was hard and visibly tenting out the front of his track pants.

Monami : I guess so many things happened isn't it, Sir? Something is hard to control. And this is looking nice.

She said, then wondered if he would think she meant his dick.

Monami : I mean the pants. I mean, that's nice too...ummm...not that I was looking...I am sorry..it's...ah, sorry, Sir.

She is feeling shy now when its start going to the way where it should be going.

Karan : thank you, Come and sit.

Monami was thankful that he completely ignored her confused rambling.

Karan moved the camera to his left side and Monami sat down on his right.

She boldly sat close to him so their legs were touching.

She crossed her right leg over her left, hoping he would notice and realise she was interested and available to him.

With her sitting down and legs crossed, her tiny little skirt was not covering anything.

Stay tuned