23

Now Karan take a step backwards, out of the boxers, and his hands reach and pull her to her feet.

Karan : Allow me to return the favour.

Karan whisper as his hands slide down, over her breasts, rubbing at the nipples, moving down, over her belly and hips, where they wrap around her to search for the zipper of the skirt.

As it moves down, the quiet buzz sends tingles over her skin, and goose bumps cover monami in a second.

The skirt freely falls to the floor, and his hands return to her ass as he slowly kiss his way down her neck.

The feel of his lips on her shoulder sends more shivers down her spine.

His kiss fall along the curve of her breast, down over your waist, to her bellybutton, where his tongue flicks out at the sensual spot.

Again, downwards, over the waistband of her panties, where he slowly but deeply inhale her fragrance, smelling the very sex of her desire.

His lips open and his teeth spread and scrape along the now damp cloth.

Her hands move to the back of his head and pull him closer, into her center, her warmth, and his hands pull eagerly at her ass, holding her tight.

As his deep breath inhales its deepest, his fingers pull down the top of her panties, slowly exposing the soft curls of pubic hair.

The hot breath is now flowing over the lips of her pussy.

His tongue reaches out and gently runs up the length of her hot cunt.

Her moans reach his ears and encourage him more, the proud unshaved pussy of this hot girl make her feel like 100 genuine.

Because I won't like at all my girl will glide the blades over her skin for me.

Again his tongue moves out and up, this time more firmly, slightly separating the outer lips, and up and over the tender spot where her clit waits eagerly for the first soft caress.

Stay tuned