Her legs were bared all the way to her ass cheeks a bit. Her pussy was covered only because of her crossed legs.

Monami could not bring herself to uncross them yet.

He might think she was desperate to get his attention for what she is actually desperate.

Or maybe she should.

Gently placing his hand on her right knee, Karan slowly caressed her smooth bare leg all the way up to her thigh.

Karan : so actually the yesterday night was really good experience for me. Can say best of my life. (He said adoring her beauty)

Monami : thanks sir.

Karan : by the way you have beautiful legs, Monami.

Monami : Thank you, Sir.

Monami tried to control the tremor in her voice.

Her wild hope was that he would keep caressing her leg and continue to play with her body, ultimately fucking her and she can ask a movie with him in opposite.

But not here, as few people were still running on the concrete track so she was not sure how practical that would be but he was known for his boldness Showing in movies actually.

She was disappointed when he lifted his hand and placed his elbow flat on the back of the bench.

From that position his hand was close to her right shoulder but not touching it.

Monami cuddled up closer to Karan.

Monami : what a beautiful Sunset, isn't it, Sir?

She said trying to make her movement with her words.

From her new position Karan's hand lightly rested on her bare shoulder.

He left it there without groping her.

Karan : it is quite a beautiful sight. (He said looking at her, she blushed)

Monami : by the way, I remember you offered a movie yesterday. (She said smartly).

Karan : oh yes of course I told you.

Monami : seriously. (Surprised and happy)

Stay tuned