Now they start talking about movie, projects and all.

Slowly rubbing her bare back, he smiled.

Karan : You are welcome to my life Monami.

The Sunset was still beautiful, but Sunset happens over a long period of time.

Both of them wanted to take advantage of that and Monami started with cuddling up to Monami, while nice, wasn't escalating as she had hoped. Then she had an idea.

Monami : Oh, it's getting cold than I expected. I should have worn more.

Karan : I think you look beautiful, but do you want to go back? Sorry, I didn't bring a jacket either that I could lend you.

Monami : No, I want to stay, Sir. It's really lovely. Maybe if you put your arm around me? (She suggested)

Karan : That's a good idea.

Karan said but instead of putting his arm around her, he took her hand, helped her stand and then pulled her gently down on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around her slim, slender body.

Karan : is that better?

He kissed her cheek softly.

Monami : so much better, Sir.

Monami adjusted herself over his lap

Monami : it's better thank you, Sir.

While they watched the sunset, monami took Karan's left hand that was resting on her waist and moved it up to her breast.

Without saying anything, karan slowly started kneading her soft breasts.

His right hand was resting on her thigh.

As he caressed slowly along her smooth, bare leg,

Monami opened her legs wider, giving him full access.

The tiny skirt was hiked up on her thighs and covering nothing.

Karan moved his hand slowly up along her thigh but not touching her bare pussy actually he didn't noticed that she left her pussy bare.

Karan : so you remember what we did last night?

Monami : what?

Karan : lastly I had my hand here. (Placing his hand on her boobs)

Under his expert hands, Monami started to moan softly.

Stay tuned