45

As per as promise, Karan should pick up her call next morning and give her shoot details.

But next day,

The number Karan gave to Monami was off since morning, Monami was trying to contact him in every way possible he told her yesterday but nothing is working now.

It is very obvious to think now for Monami that Karan used her for sex and now didn't want to contact her.

And there was a just a false hope he gave to her for having some physical needs done with her.

Monami was so upset with this. She can't blame him completely because she plotted that car sex with him herself.

And that party night wasn't in her control. So she can't even blame him. She is just blaming herself for everything and went to shell of sadness for next two days.

She is not even talking to Ishani.

Ishani : monu, now it's been two days forget it yaar, might be there is some reasons he can't contact you, he is famous celebrity after all. Might be forget to talk to you.

Monami : after having sex? (She said in a disappointed tone)

Ishani : okay let's not talk about it. I feel he is a nice guy and it's your luck that you have your first with him.

Monami : ishani, tell me one thing why you avoid to listen anything against him now. (She asked in an doubtful tone)

Ishani : what rubbish? (She avoid looking at her)

Monami : I don't know yaar, but how can he do this to me?

Ishani : calm down everything will be fine?

Monami : what will be fine now?

Before ishani could answer, someone press the bell.

Ishani : wait I will be back.

Monami : hmm.

There is a movie director, he is new in industry and made adult based movies mostly come to meet Monami.

Stay tuned

Suggest me a male character for villian role, but a handsome one?