5

Day of event,

Monami dressed in a mini red skirt making her look so hot and tempting to get attention of Karan Shergil on her.

Ishani get ready too and they reached the event venue, that is huge Hall, full of famous celebrities and directors around

But as soon they entered, Sufiyan came to Ishani.

Ishani : good evening sir, you are looking so handsome today, as always

Sufiyan : thank you so much Ishani, I hope you are not busy in something?

Ishani : not at all. May I do something for you?

Sufiyan : of course yes, if you don't mind may I bring your friend for a while Miss Mahajan?

Monami : yes sure sir.

Ishani : but where are we going sir?

Sufiyan : to receive Karan Shergil from airport, his car stopped in the middle of road so he asked me to pick him up.

Monami feels that how lucky Ishani is to get meet Karan Shergil this easily but she knows that she is working for Sufiyan so it's obvious sufiyan will give this chance to her only.

But she is happy because now the path to Karan Shergil gonna be easy for her.

Ishani left with Sufiyan.

Sufiyan and Ishani picks him from the given address till then Monami is talking with the other girls present there.

So many actors and director noticed her today, and she got into so many conversation, she is feeling so confident today but wait is for Karan Shergil.

And finally,

All the guest start rushing towards the entrance it means Karan Shergil is gonna enter now.

Monami also looking for a way to go aheah so ishani can introduce her with him.

Monami went ahead.

Ishani is also searching for Monami and she calls her ahead.

Sufiyan : welcome to this major even Karan bro. Look how much they all are excited to meet you.

Stay tuned.

Monami :

Ishani :

Sufiyan :

Monami :