Monami : you must know karan sir better so tell me what can I do? I can really do anything.

Monami paced in her voice.

Monami : please help me Manvi mam, I have only got today's chance. After this I won't be present in front of Karan sir ever maybe.

Manvi : look I won't give you false hope, he will have his pick of all the hot, Hollywood and Bollywood girls. So you will have no chance to be noticed.

Monami : but I am ready to do anything.

Manvi : that's true, girl. You have to do something special today. For what karan sir will remember your name.

Monami : but what special I can do, please suggest me anything.

Manvi : what will I suggest you now, use your own brain don't ask me okay? (She said rudely)

Monami (in mind) : I will see you after a meeting right now I can't take risk that's why I am tolerating you bi***.

Karan called Manvi in the Vanity room, Manvi told her to wait and went to his green room.

Monami followed to in curiosity and she peek inside the room from a crack open door.

Manvi is making some girl ready, Monami can't see the girl from this angle.

Monami seen Karan is standing with that girl and he took a name "Amrita".

Amrita is a famous emerging actress.

Amrita was a thing of beauty, Monami had no exaggerated.

Her round face framed by her beautiful, silky dark hair looked charming and defied her young age.

Big brown eyes and red lips that looked sexy in a smile or a pout.

She was wearing a simple black halter dress that reached her ankles but even in that she looked like a beautiful sculpture.

Monami is watching what is happening in the room.

All of sudden, karan opened his arms as he advanced towards Amrita and she easily came into his embrace.

Stay tuned