59

One of her friend called her and ask that to watch news.

Monami switch on the TV.

Breaking news

What is brewing between Karan shergill and Model Monami Mahajan!!

Karan shergill shows his brutal face for Monami Mahajan!!

Is this love? Or something else.

Monami is literally shaken up with all these news but she is not unhappy with this at all.

After all, his name recalled with Karan shergill.

But she is little nervous because her family will get to know about this now and it is gonna be difficult to answer them.

At night,

She received call from her father, and she told them that she is in love with Karan shergill and he also likes her.

Her father and mother feels so happy for her, but they ask for a meeting with Karan.

Monami can't deny that.

But after this call ends, he call Karan because since this news came in media, everyone is calling her.

Karan : hii monu? What's up?

Monami : you tell me mister, what you did? Media is shipping us now!! (Sounds happy)

Karan : sorry baby, I didn't know this will turn like this. I will handle this.

Monami : I don't mind Karan, I am just asking will you please meet my parents once, they wanna meet you.

Karan : parents? Why.. I mean.. What will I talk to them, isn't it too early, Monu?

Monami : I got it, you are not serious for me. (In an upset tone)

Karan : okay okay, don't start this now I will meet them but day after tomorrow.

Monami : okay but tomorrow I want to meet you.

Karan : okay done but after 4 PM?

Monami : why?

Karan : I am going out in morning so I won't be at my place tomorrow!!

Monami : uhm... Okay.

Karan : so see you tomorrow my baby.

Stay tuned.