22

Fingers pinch lightly at the nipple, in time with his lips sucking.

Monami press her body to his body, make her feel the hardness of him. She looked at his boner.

Place a hand on his pants and starts rubbing slowly.

Monami : Mmmmm. Is that for me?

She ask in a sultry voice.

Karan (nodded with all the flirty smile) : all of it and more, yours for the taking.

Monami : then I want to take it now, here.

Monami's  voice is becoming deeper, sexier with the desire you feel.

Her hand reaches down and squeezes, feeling the stiffness of his cock.

It twitches in your grasp, as if asking to be let out of its confines.

His hand on her ass slides down your leg, under the cover of her skirt, onto her nylons, then back up, under the layer of think fabric.

So eventually, he starts lifting her skirt up, exposing the garter straps, and the top of her silky thighs.

She push her from his chest, stepping back and separating fro embrace.

Slowly she kneel and undo the button on his jeans, and then slide down the zipper.

A firm tug on the pant legs and his briefs are exposed, with my hard cock straining at the material.

Monami : mhmm...boxers . . . very nice. Silk, too.

She lean forward and her tongue stretches out to run up the smooth material, leaving a damp line directly on top of his straining member.

Karan's groans reach her ears and she smile.

Her hands run up into his legs, to the waistband, where her fingertips hook inside, and then slowly start to tug downwards.

Karan's 8 incher cock springs up to greet you as the shorts move downwards, until they fall at his ankles.

Karan is feeling little shy, but Monami is excited.

Stay tuned