48

Anish demands are not getting end, he asked her specifically not to wear any undergarments.

Anish : especially bra?

Monami felt so hesitated. But she nodded.

She went to the change room and peeled off her dress again.

Might be she knows that Anish must be watching her through shadow she guess from behind the curtains, which covers her juicy body in all directions.

Then slowly she removed her bra and panties as instructed.

Now she is stark nude.

Anish is standing shamelessly on the other side of curtain, his cock is tearing his shorts.

Monami realised that he is not a safe personal at all as he love to play the cunning game.

Monami put the blouse on, which could hold her titties fully.

More than half of her boobs are visible. Then she wore the long skirt and finally came out.

Anish asked him to adjust her blouse in open manner to let her cleavage visible to his audience.

She hold her blouse this open

She hold her blouse this open. This is making uncomfortable to abir to act as well.

He can understand that it's not needed in this way as Anish wants Monami to portray. But he can't say anything.

She 'reluctantly' agreed for the arrangement.

Abir asked to sat on king size bed.

Director asked Monami to approach Abir seductively and asked her to dance to a sexy song.

Monami is much more comfortable with Abir as he is looking nice guy behaving well as well.

She started dancing seductively.

At one stage,

Anish asked her to drop the blouse more open.

Monami refused it straight away saying it will expose too much and censor will object it anyway.

He told her that the camera will be covering her facial expressions only and to have that seductive look she has to do that.

Stay tuned