Sufiyan introduced some famous actresses with Karan, he is just formally saying hi to all of them.

Karan : can we go in first bro?

Sufiyan : oh yes, sorry for this inconvenience. (To everyone) please everyone move aside let him come in first he will meet you all one by one then.

Monami came ahead and Ishani hold her hand and looking for chance when she can introduce her with Karan.

Ishani ask sufiyan to introduce her.

Sufiyan : So, Karan meet her she is one of the best emerging model, Monami Mahajan.

Monami offer hand to him for a handshake with a pleasure smile.

Karan made a formal handshake and walk ahead and sufiyan follow him.

Ishani : I will come to you in 10 minutes.

Monami is not happy with this introduction because he didn't even seen her.

Ishani and Sufiyan make him sit where the VIP guests can be treated well.

Sufiyan : thanks Ishani, you helped a lot but now you are free to enjoy this party.

Ishani : it was my pleasure sir.

Ishani came back to Monami.

Ishani : haash, he is really so famous everyone just want to meet him anyhow possible. (She takes a relieved breath)

Monami : Yaar, he didn't even looked at me what kinda introduction was that look at that Alia, she was talking to him since so long. (Getting jealous from the luck of others who get close interaction with Karan)

Ishani : yaar it's just because she did work with him in past they know each other.

Monami : but yaar i am expecting a better introduction so you have to do something for me.

Ishani : but what more I can do Yaar just tell me, I made sure that sufiyan sir will introduce you with Karan sir. But if he didn't seen you what can I do.

Stay tuned.