21

His lips move to the side of your face, leaving small kisses, working his way down and along her jaw, finding the little spot under her ear.

His tongue flicks out onto the skin, with a light, wet touch.

Karan open his mouth and Monami can feel his teeth scrape softly along the same spot.

Again, his tongue flicks out, this time a little lower.

Again the teeth, lower still.

Karan's tongue ...my teeth ...lower and lower, until only the collar of her  top prevents him from continuing.

His hand is now rubbing her breasts, gentle squeezes alternating between the nipple and the full cup.

His fingers move up and the buttons seem to come undone magically.

Again, his hand glides up, over her smooth stomach, up to her hot, heaving breast, confined in the lacy bra Monami chose for tonight.

The perfect choice.

His lips are moving again, alternating between the tongue and teeth, over her collarbone, down the front of her shoulder, to the top of her breast, and back up again, under her chin to the neck.

Where his tongue slowly slides around and around in smaller and smaller circles.

His hand cupping your ass starts to squeeze, seeming to almost lift her, pull her up and into my arms, as his other hand glides around, along your skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps to her back

Nimble fingers quickly undo the clasp on her bra and Monami drop her arms to her sides, letting the top fall first.

Her hand lifts enough to tug at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it off as well, while his hand slides up to her shoulder, catching on the strap, and gently pulling her bra down, exposing Monami's hard nipples, and hot breasts.

His lips move quickly to one of the hard nipples, sucking it in, and rubbing his tongue over it.

One hand continues to squeeze her ass, rubbing it and pulling her close, while the other hand moves to cup her other tit.

Stay tuned