18

In the car,

Karan make her sit but she is not in mood to letting him go.

He somehow sits on the driver seat, so Monami kissed his cheek once again.

She is not letting him get cool now she loose his control and pull her close.

His hand slides into her hair, drawing her lips to him.

Each kiss is deeper than the last, more passionate, and the thought quickly runs through your mind that this night could go anywhere.

Suddenly she pull back, a wary look in her eyes as she study his eyes closely, but something in them tells him it's all right.

He didn't take off the mask yet. Eyes just on eyes so nothing an issue in a kisses.

She close her eyes and lean back in, taking control of the moment and pushing him back into the seat.

Monami's tongue drives into his mouth for a deep kiss and then she slowly move her lips around to his neck.

A small peck on his jaw line becomes a kiss under his ear.

She nuzzle that tender spot and move up to take his earlobe between her teeth.

She is romantic bit**.

A quick nip and she can hear Karan is taking a sharp, quick breath.

Her tongue darts out and into my mouth again, and she feel his shoulders tighten up under her hands.

Monami : You like that, huh?

She asked in whisper.

Her breath in his ear sends shivers down in his back and he can feel his spine twist in his body movements.

Again she take the lobe in her lips, sucking on it, and then running your tongue around the back of his ear, and the sound of his quickened breathing tells you how much he is liking it.

Stay tuned