Ishani : why are you getting happy now in this, what you find good in this?

Monami : I was with Karan Shergill, it was good obviously.

Ishani : yaar, are you sure that it was good news that you were alone with him?

Monami : of course it is. Now I wanna go and meet him once.

Ishani : are you crazy no way, look yaar sufiyan sir clearly told me to not to tell you, but I told you so please don't make any mess.

Monami : I won't mess anything, you just try to fix a meeting with Karan shergill today.

Ishani : I don't think they will approve appointment!!

Monami : still, I wanna try for one last time?

Ishani : okay.

Ishani send request from Monami's name to Karan shergill official website for meeting appointment and today it approved within an hour.

Ishani got a message and she came running excitedly and told her that her meeting with Karan fixed at 6 PM evening.

Monami : venue?

Ishani : his place.

Monami : okay done.

Ishani : now will you tell me what is exactly going on in your mind because I am feeling like you are gonna do something?

Monami : he can solve my life yaar, I need his help at any cost.

Ishani : but what are you going to do?

Monami : if I remember right, then yesterday he kissed me himself.

Ishani : what? (Shocked, Ishani can't believe it)

Monami : so I wanna know that he is still interested in me or not, if yes now I want that role with him in his upcoming.

Ishani : are you serious? Are you gonna seduce him for a role.

Monami : of course I can do anything right now, but I need that role I don't know what I have to do for that. And its Karan shergill and rumors being with him can make you famous and noticeable to world.

Stay tuned