Monami : just one meeting I want to get into his room.

Ishani : are you an idiot or what?

Monami : I wanna meet him only Yaar.

Ishani : if it's just meeting you can go now, he knows you now and I know that he noticed you trust me. Karan sir is in vanity right now you can go there.

She told monami after confirming from Sufiyan.

Ishani : go and meet her, She is Manvi her Personal Assistant, she can bring you there.

Monami : okay but you have to introduce me to her first then only she will bring me to her.

Ishani bring her to Manvi and she tried her best to convince and she get ready.

Manvi : okay wait here I will see what I can do?

Monami : okay I am waiting, and I will do anything in return for you so don't worry it's not for free. We can help each other.

Manvi : do you think I needed help, I am Karan Favorite. (She said showing off her power and she claimed that she is Karan's secret Gf)

Manvi : but tell me why are you going desperate to meet Karan? Do you also want the same thing every girl wants here.

Monami : what everyone wants?

Manvi : his love, his attention, chance to feel The Karan Shergil.

Monami : I don't know but Maybe.

Manvi looked at her she is looking a bit smug.

Manvi : what do you mean 'maybe'? You want it but I tell you that Karan never come close to random girls, he only call me when he needed. (Said flexing her beauty in words)

Monami : Oh my god! You have already been under him?
He already fu**** you?

Manvi could not contain her smug satisfaction now

Manvi : Yes. So many times.

Monami is so jealous.

Monami : he must be unpacking his stuff right?

Manvi (laughed) Why would he unpack? He's got girls for that who can do anything for her like you darling. (Making fun of that)

Stay tuned