55

Karan took a relieved breath.

Karan : now I will go and talk to Anish first, I have to make score level with him. (He is angry after all what he make monami do for movie)

Monami : relax.... I accept it myself.

Karan : still, he took advantage of you and Abir too.

Abir is nervous as he didn't want to lose this first chance of his life.

Monami ensure him that if Karan will fight with Anish then he only give him chance too.

Karan nodded.

Karan : as you say boss!!

She blushed.

Monami : but before everything I want to go and talk to Ishani, she knew everything that how much I was shattered after that day, how can she hide that message from me.

Karan : yeah, even I didn't understood that why, she didn't told you. But be kind with her. She is sweet by the way, as much I talked to her.

Monami (Possessively) : she is my friend, you didn't have any reason to be caring for him, Mister Karan Shergill.

Karan : wait, meant now I even can't praise your bestie.

Monami : no you can compliment only one girl and that is me.

Karan : okay okay.

Abir is controlling his laughter.

Monami give an angry glare to him as well.

Karan : okay now I will drop you at home, and Abir you can come and meet me in my office.

Abir : thanks sir.

Monami and Karan left with his car. Karan and Monami reached home.

Monami : please come with me.

Karan : no. right now I am leaving. I have to go and talk to Anish first.

Monami : uhm... Okay do as you wish but it meant na that I didn't need to go back to him for work.

Karan : of course not. And believe me a bit.

Monami : I do. (She smiled)

And Ishani came out of house for something.

Stay tuned