28

Ishani : so if I am thinking that you are trying to grab the fame from him, I don't think I am wrong? Isn't it?

Monami : you are right, you remember Alia right, she was nothing but just one month only she met thrice with Karan out side of professional place and see where is she today!!

Ishani : true, but you took appointment of him, no one gonna take it seriously.

Monami : yups I know so all I need is to meet him outside.

Ishani : will you think, he will come on your invite?

Monami : I won't invite him.

Ishani : so?

Monami : just send a mail that I can't meet him in evening because I am going to lover's point at that time. (She said with some plan in her mind )

Ishani : okay but what will happen from this?

Monami : just wait and watch!!

Ishani : okay done.

She send a mail to Karan's assistant that she can't come for a meeting. Karan get to know as well that she is going to lover's point.

So he thought that he should go there too.

Monami wants that only. Monami even gave a clue to her journalist fan that she can caught Karan shergill today at sunset point at 7 Pm.

Now,

Monami just had to dress up which can make Karan stay there with her for 1 hour at least.

So,

Monami wear skirt and top.

Even the phone she would have to keep in her hand because the short micromini skirt she was wearing was too thin to have any pockets.

The thin, synthetic fabric hugged her tight, young butt and squeezed her cheeks together

It had a zipper down the whole left side and a little slit on the right thigh.

It ended an inch below the curve of her butt cheeks not fully covering her well-rounded ass.

Stay tuned