64

Now Karan hold her wrist and pull her in his arms.

Karan : now tell me why don't you trust me, Monu?

Monami : who told you that I don't trust you, Karan?

Karan : your actions, your eyes, your insecurities says it, that you are not happy with the relationship. You didn't trust me the fullest.

Monami : I trust you baby, but you should have understand na, it's something like a dream to me. You are Karan shergill. And who I am.... Nothing. (She said making him understand her insecurity with cupping his face)

Karan : I am sorry Monu, if I wont make you feel equal, but I promise I will never give you any more chances to feel bad.

Monami : hmm I know.

Monami hugged him.

Karan is thinking for solution of her insecurity.

They have some quality time together, this time having long loving conversation which is never less than  the extreme romancing.

They feel so relaxed after this conversation period their relationship needed.

And at last,

In night, instead of going back to her place alone, she prefer to sleep in his arms.

The whole night Karan spent looking at her. And he decide that what he have to do next.

Next day,

Monami : Karan, will you bring me to shoot today for screen test please?

Karan : yeah get ready we are going to Film city today. We are getting late so hurry up.

Karan said tucking his shirt buttons in front of mirror.

Monami jump out of bed.

Monami : Okay sir.

Monami get ready and they left for the destination. And they reached when media is all around.

Monami feels nervous.

Monami : Karan, I think I should not come with you.

Karan : come on, it's time to face media from front my girl.

Stay tuned for more