58

Karan : now relax, she left!!

Monami : but i dont get the reason that why you supported her, I want a proper explanation of this later.

Karan : yeah I give you, but right now please just calm down. And go and take rest till then I will go and meet that Anish.

Monami : sure.

Karan kissed her forehead.

Karan : I see you tomorrow.

Monami : okay.

Karan left in his car.

Monami walk inside her flat, it's been years she was friend of Ishani, she is like a sister to her and she is not believing it that she tried to play with her life.

Why? She have no reason for that.

Monami POV

I don't understand, that why ishani do that what was her benefit in this, I went to kitchen and saw the food is ready for me.

My clothes were properly folded, she always took care of me like a sister why she did this to me.

My own heart is saying that might be I made my decision in hurry, I should give her chance to tell me why she did that.

But, I don't even understood the way Karan was trying to defend her.

It's so complicated right now.

I went to take rest for a while.

Pov ends.

Meanwhile,

Karan went to Anish and he really slapped him for his behavior with Monami and using his profession to use Monami.

He threaten him. And make sure that all the video clips they recorded will be deleted from everywhere.

But this fight between Anish and Karan turns into a news because Karan is a renowned Director - Producer and why he is fighting for a struggling model is something difficult to understand for everyone.

Media spice up the news story with Love angle which is truth.

Monami checked the TV in night.

Stay tuned.

Do you think Monami should believe Ishani again?