Karan hugged Monami, and Monami hugged him back, when they broke hug they noticed Ishani is watching them.

Ishani is shocked seeing Karan with Monami again.

This shock on his face is not justified because this is not a shock showing her happy at all.

Ishani walked to them.

Ishani : good evening sir.

Karan give a wide smile to Ishani and Ishani smiles back with bit shyness on her face.

Monami : hey look at me, and talk to me first.

Ishani : yeah, what happened Monu?

Karan : calm down monu, you two can go in and talk to each other calmly.

Monami : no I want to clear the differences here only in front of you. So Ishani tell me that didn't you know that Karan Sir wasn't at his Residence from last 3 days.

Ishani face turn fade. She starts rubbing her hands in nervousness.

Monami noticed nervousness.

Monami : I am asking something from you, tell me what is your problem? Why you didn't informed me if you knew it. (She said in a doubtful tone)

Monami told everything Karan told her.

Ishani : I am sorry Monu, but I didn't received any message from anyone. (She lied)

Karan : but my gaurd told me that you came to my house yesterday? Even your entry was there!!

Monami : what? (Shocked) Ishani what's going on? You didn't told me anything about it?

Ishani : actually..... I went there for you. (The clearly on her face that she is hiding something)

Karan tried to save her from Monami's anger.

Monami : Karan, did you think its a small thing, and you tell me didn't you get any message to inform you from Sufiyan sir.

Ishani : uhm.... No.

Karan : monami, maybe some misunderstanding happened here?

Monami : noo. Ishani give me your phone?

Ishani : my phone why?

Monami snatch her phone from her hand.

Stay tuned.