Monami : please fuck me, Sir! Harder, please!

She begged as she felt her body started to get really hot, her cunt throbbing around his hard cock

Monami : Please! Faster, Sir. Aaah. I want to cum, please, Sir!

He held her in his strong arms and started to move his massive cock in and out of her stuffing her pussy deep then pulling out halfway to stuff her deep again.

Monami : oh God! Make me yours today, Sir.

Her body and mind were both in overdrive, she was kissing his neck, and begging fervently in his ear

Monami : Break me. Destroy my pussy! Aaaah!

Monami gave out a high-pitched scream as she came all over Karan's cock.

She tried to keep fucking herself on his dick but her body was convulsing so hard she was losing all control.

She was thanking God in her mind that Karan wasn't stopping.

He was fucking her harder and faster.

She clung to him tightly and let him push her young, delicate body over the edge with his wonderfully hard, ruthlessly brutal cock.

His hands grabbed her ass tightly. He got up off the bench, letting her pull her legs out of the gap in the bench and fucked her standing up.

Then finding it not sufficient for his mood, he walked behind the bench, still carrying her in his arms and rested on her butt on the back of the bench. Then he really started nailing her.

She came again, hard.

She wrapped her arms around his neck to hold him tight.

She was afraid she was going to roll down the countryside without his support.

Karan continued drilling her tight, wet cunt, using long, powerful strokes like he did want to break her and mould her as his bitch, fitting perfectly around his cock.

His strokes got longer and harder and Monami could not help screaming his cockead hit her cunt.

Stay tuned