46

As per as suggestions, Anish is the villian of the story for few next chapters.

________

Ishani opens the door, it's Anish, he is new director in industry and he made two - three web series, mostly work because of his casting and with so much mature scenes.

Those movies are full of intimate scenes that's why it worked good. So now to cast Monami, Anish came to meet her.

Ishani knows that Monami will never accept any option like this. But after karan didn't contact her she thinks this is the only way to start her career in industry.

And it's not a sin, as so many actresses made their career like this.

So,

Anish : I saw that video of Fashion week. And you were looking so beautiful in that, so I thought to cast you in my movie, I will be happy if you work with me Miss Monami Mahajan.

Monami : uhm... Of course I do sir, but I want to know what's the plot of the story and what's my role.

Anish : you will play a married girl in that story, it's a strong character rest you will get to know tomorrow if you wanna give a shot to this chance. (He offered politely)

Monami : okay sir I will come.

Anish : thanks Miss Monami.

Anish took her hand and kissed her hand in thanking gesture but this is India this is not normal here and Ishani didn't like his behavior towards Monami in first meeting.

Monami : thanks to you sir. (She didn't gave any negative response)

Anish : okay see you tomorrow on set.

Monami : okay sir.

Anish left.

Monami : thank god atleast I got some work.

Ishani : are you happy with this, don't you know what kinda movies he direct? (Unhappy with her decision)

Monami : look yaar ishani, even believing karan shergill was proved bad to me so now I will not let this chance go.

Stay tuned.