30

She walked quickly with eager steps. The route was easy to sunset and lover's point.

She could see the shimmering water of the lake through the trees after only a few minutes of walking.

She met a couple coming up the same trail from the lake towards the resort.

There is guy eyes bugged out of his head at seeing Monami in her tiny little outfit.

Monami was sure that coming up the slope as they were, they could both see her pussy clearly under that tiny skirt if she would remove her thong.

She didn't care if they can get glimpse of her panty.

In fact, it helped her today to keep her hot.

After 5 more minutes of walking she could see the bench through the trees to her left.

She kept walking, staying away from the bench and walking towards the edge of the lake.

A couple of runners went around the path next to the sunset point, but they didn't notice monami on the trail.

At this point, she was not concerned about anybody. She was committed to her cause which is with Karan shergill.

From the corner of her eyes she could see that Karan is there alreadyu sitting on the bench alone but he had not noticed her yet.

Good.

She get time to make her ready mentally, he is wearing a jacket with cap on to make sure nobody will recognize him.

Monami starts walking right up to the edge of the the mountain of sunset point, she took out her phone and took some photos.

And behaving like she didn't noticed him.

But Karan noticed her now.

Then when she felt like he would have noticed her by now she started walking in the same direction.

His bench was to her left on slightly higher ground.

It took all of Monami's acting talent to not look at him directly and pretend to notice him surprisingly.

Stay tuned