32

Monami didn't expect that the moment get heated this soon, but it's look like Karan wants to continue from the point he left yesterday.

Monami tilted her head slightly to the left and parted her lips just before his lips touched hers.

Karan tilted his head as well and kissed her slowly with full attention.

His tongue pushed its way into her mouth.

Karan : I guess you remember last night!!

Monami : not really, but I want your help to know, but according to your greeting I feel I did something special for you.

Monami sucked it deeper while pressing her tits on his chest.

His hands were caressing her soft, smooth back gently up and down, and she was happy that she had chosen this top over the others holding up her jacket.

Karan kept her in his arms and continued to suck her lips.

His tongue was exploring her mouth, and their breaths were mingling together in a heady, erotic blend.

Monami was feeling the heat between her legs. She was already moulding her slim, lithe body to his manly frame.

Now she took a risk and slowly started to grind her pussy on his crotch.

She felt a thrill as he dropped his hand down to her butt.

He squeezed her ass cheek and pushed her firmly into him.

His cock was thick and hard between her legs and her short skirt was already hiked up and was not between them.

And Monami took off her panty just to heat, this moment but she didn't know that her this decision came in use this soon.

But now she is feeling shy because they are public place.

She didn't even remember that what happened last night, but today she is ready to offer herself for impressing him.

Stay tuned