Karan : so do I have permission to move ahead?

With a shy smile Monami nodded in yes.

And Karan move her slowly.

Even, She kept moving her hips, her legs both wrapped around his hard dick in a needy, hungry, overcharged manner.

Her breath was on his neck and it was making his cock flex inside her cunt, pumping his hot.

Monami : I love your cock.

Monami told him again, panting to catch her breath

Karan : dont you love me, do you have all your love for my cock of because of it only?

Monami : I love you sir! I love how you are. I love you so much. But right now it's just because your physical appearance being honest make me fall for you with your behavior if you want in future.

Karan : sure darling.

Karan kept his dick inside monami for a while after he came, and slowly rotated his hips.

Karan : Oh my god.

Carrying her back to the seat, Karan disentangled Monamj from himself and let her stand up a bit as much possible in car on own feet.

As he sat down, push the seat ahead and make place for Monami to go down, and Monami understand and immediately went on her knees in front of him and started to lick his cock clean.

Her knees were pressing into the soft, moist, car base but she cared only about his dick in front of her.

She worked slowly and for someone so hot, with great patience.

Karan stroked her head and ran his fingers slowly through her hair while Monami licked his cock clean and ate his cum.

She looked up into his eyes as she ran her tongue slowly up and down his shaft cleaning it up with her saliva.

Then she took his cockhead in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, sucking him smoothly deep while maintaining eye contact.

When she was sure his cock was clean, she dipped her head and licked his balls.

She ate every drop of his cum that she found.

Stay tuned