Karan : relax, I am not ashamed of you. And now I am done of hiding ourselves from this world, I don't want you to be insecure anymore.

Monami : what are you going to do, Karan?

Karan : just come with me.

Karan step out of the car, his gaurds surrounded him to keep the media away from him until he wish to answer them.

Karan walk to the other side and open the door of car for Monami.

Monami nervously stepped out from car.

Karan forward his hand to her and she came out holding his hand. That gave a lot of confidence to Monami.

But the cross talks begins in the media reporters about this girl, Monami Mahajan.

In relaxed tone, Karan said.

Karan : hello everyone, Monu... Greet them. (He said so lovingly placing hand on her waist, in a couplish manner)

Monami : hello. (She is looking into his eyes)

Reporter : if we are not wrong, you are Monami Mahajan, we saw you in that ramp show. Right?

Monami nodded.

Karan : yes, she is Miss Mahajan, and would be Mrs. Karan shergill.

Monami is shocked like hell. Karan introduce her as his future wife.

Karan : come on, Monu, mom dad is waiting for us inside?

Monami : mom dad?

Karan : your mom dad along with my parents?

Monami : we came for screen test. (She asked with racing heart beat)

Karan : yes, this is gonna be the most difficult audition for us in front of each other's parents and anyhow we have to pass it for our life. (He said lovingly)

Monami is not believing what is happening. But she is happy the most in this moment.

They went in, and Karan's parents accepted her. Similarly her parents too for Karan.

And this is how - Monami and Karan became MoRan for forever.

The end.

Thanks for reading and loving this book. If you want more books on MoRan then make this book reach 3000 votes.

By liking all the chapters.

Requested by your author - Ishaan.