Back to Party Hall,

Monami is really so upset, because nothing went according to the way she wants.

Ishani : it's okay yaar calm down, I can understand that it was a great chance but maybe someone even better waiting for you. (She is consoling her)

Monami : I am done with this struggle now I will go back to my home town now I don't want to become an actress.

Ishani : what? Don't lose your hope like this, see your sister ishani is with you.

Monami : yes I know but I don't have any dreams left now.

Ishani : calm down.

Waiter came to them and offer a drink.

Monami pick a glass from it and fill it herself from bottle of alcohol.

Ishani : hey what are you doing Monu, this is not for us?

Monami : relax this is something I needed right now, I will pay for it later.

Ishani : yaar....

Monami gulped with a sip. And the dance started on the stage.

Ishani : relax yaar monami, we should go back to home.

Monami : let me enjoy tonight this is my last night in Mumbai.

She get up and went towards the Dance stage. When she step up on the dance stage.

Her legs twisted and Monami was about to fall, but Karan came and hold her hand and from her waist and save her from falling.

Karan : careful miss beautiful Mahajan!! (He said in a flirty tone ogling at her)

Monami get up.

Monami : thanks.

Karan : my pleasure, are you drunk miss Mahajan?

Monami : what will you do if I am drunk will you go and say something to that khadoos Karan shergill who have not even minute to meet me.

Karan didn't understand that why she is saying this about him.

Monami : I wanna enjoy my life now.

Karan : yeah you should but please be careful.

Stay tuned