Now Karan get to know at right time that Monami's friend and maybe the room partner will be back soon here.

So he gathered all her clothes and ask her to wear them.

Monami (in a sleepy tone) : I don't want to wear them I am loving to be like this with you. (She hugged him, which ignites his cock because her fully naked body caress his fully naked body).

But he know right now he have to control his feelings, so like a kid he make her wear all her clothes and make her laid down on his bed.

He wear his clothes back and he noticed that Monami slept.

He went near her, kiss her forehead.

Karan (to sleeping monami) : it's really so special all what happened, I wish it can happen with your senses some day, wish you very best for your life Monami Mahajan.

Karan left her residence and soon he saw that a cab stopped and it's ishani arrived back.

He thank his God that he get to know about her arrival at right time.

Now, Karan came back to his place but he really forget his heart now in Monami's place.

Monami stolen his heart in this small meeting.

Karan can't stop himself thinking about Monami.

The night passed away,

Monami wake up next day,

Monami hugs her pillow and something tingling her love hormones right now inside her why, she have no answer of that.

Monami POV

I wake up with a wide smile today, like I was having such a good dream yesterday night.

And I guess a wet dream, of course it was a wet dream as I am badly wet and sticky right now.

I don't remember how I came back to home last night, but I remember I was dancing with someone but with whom?

Stay tuned