1

Welcome readers,

let's start now.

We are in Mumbai, and right now let's go to the life of Monami Mahajan's residence.

Monami is living in a 1 BHK flat in Mumbai, which is owned by her friend, Ishani.

Ishani is 23 years old, she is fashion designer and she works for so many fashion brand on freelance basis. Ishani is successful girl. And well settled in Mumbai.

Monami and Ishani both of them belongs from Bhopal and came Mumbai together to make Career in show world.

But Monami's struggle is little longer than ishani and still going on.

So,

It's 7 AM.

Monami is still sleeping comfortably and dreaming that she is interviewing after her first debut movie.

She is having a good dream, when her phone rangs and she got up yelling early in the morning.

She took her phone and it's her mom calling her, so calm her down and picks up the call.

Her mother : good morning Monu.

Monami : good morning mumma. How are you? All good na?

Her mother : yeah all good beta, I was missing you so thought to call you.

Monami : oh I miss you all too mumma.

Her mother : so when you are coming to meet us Monu, your papa really misses you a lot and it's been 1 year now we didn't even seen you.

Monami : yeah I know mumma, but you know my job is little tough, I can't take leave.

Her mother : yeah I know work should be priority but just for one day if you can manage, your papa and dadu will be so happy.

Monami gets up from bed rubbing her eyes.

Monami : okay mom, give me two days I will manage something.

Her mother : sure beta, and best of luck for your meeting. (Monami lied about her job to her parents)

Monami : thanks mom.

Stay tuned.