After 10 pictures in different poses, Sufiyan praises Monami and she came back to back stage.

Where Ishani is waiting for her.

Ishani : I have a good news for you?

Monami : what?

Ishani : sufiyan sir told me that Karan Shergil is coming that event for which this photo shoot is going on. (She told her over excitedly)

Monami : are you serious about it? (She said not believing her ears because Karan Shergil is a jackpot for any girl wants to be an actress only if that model can impress him anyhow)

Ishani : yeah I am serious and sufiyan sir himself confirmed it that these photos will went on the desk of Karan Shergil itself. (She said happily)

Monami : oh f**,  then you should tell me this before the photoshoot, I don't think it was the best photoshoot I can give. (She said disappointed with herself)

Ishani : do you want one more chance?

Monami : is it possible?

Ishani : yes. I can try it for sure.

Monami : then I wanna try one more time with better outfit this time.

Ishani : Wait... Wear this and come out fast?

Monami : its too short isn't it?

Ishani : yeah but you wanna impress him right?

Monami nodded.

Ishani : then you have to wear it.

Monami : okay done I am coming out within a minute.

Ishani talked to sufiyan and arrange an one more chance for Monami. But he is saying that it's not possible and suddenly she came out.

Monami is looking deadly, her tempting body can raise the temptation itself in any body present here.

Ishani noticed that

Ishani noticed that.

Ishani : sir please.

Sufiyan is Standing with his jaw dropping expression.

Sufiyan said yes. And Monami gave her best this time and next day these pictures reach Karan's desk and after two days Monami got invitation for event.

Stay tuned.