15

Even with the crowd growing on the dance floor, it seems like there is no one but them to them especially Monami.

They are lovingly gliding together, across their own little piece of Heaven.

Each song blends into the next, and time has no meaning as they move together.

Their bodies fit together perfectly; their rhythm is perfectly matched; and as the music changes to a slow song, and the lights dim, karan's arms wrap around Monami's waist and pull  close her to him.

She drape her arms over his shoulders, and their eyes are drawn together once again.

The world around them slips away as he gaze deeply into her eyes.

They are coming closer, closer, and more closer and their lips move slowly toward each other's.

Their eyes are locked into each other's eyes, they don't know what is the magic in the air right now making them ready to go ahead what they both aren't expected at all.

Their eyes close contact is made and her soft lips press into his lips, Monami's drink helping them to go ahead in the middle of hundred people on dance stage.

She feel his tongue slide gently across her bottom lip, and you open her mouth ever so slightly, almost teasing him with the soft movement

Now she open a little more and her tongue moves out to meet him.

A soft dance of them own begins to ensue, and the heat of his breath upon her face sends a shiver down her spine.

Karan never felt this happy and excited in his life ever before this moment.

His left hand moves to the small of her back, gently gliding over the fabric of her shirt, until the fingers rest on that tender spot.

Small movements of his fingers trace light circles, teasing her with small shivers, dancing through the area.

Stay tuned