26

Monami get up from her bed and went to take a hot shower which can help her to recover from the last night hangover 😵.

She came out after twenty minutes,

And Ishani bring a coffee for her and waiting for her in the room.

Her today's outfit

Her today's outfit.

Ishani : good morning Monu? Hope you are feeling well now?

Monami : yes I am pretty good now, I am sorry I must troubled you a lot last night?

Ishani : uhm... Not much to me. (She don't know she should tell her about Karan or not)

Monami : what happened?

Ishani : nothing yaar I was just thinking something?

Monami : Acha, do you have any idea that with whom I was dancing in party last evening?

Ishani : even if I tell you will not believe it?

Monami : why?

Ishani : look to be honest sufiyan sir told me to not to tell you but still you are my bestie so I can't hide this from you. (She said in double mind)

Monami : what happened ishani?

Ishani : okay promise me you won't say anyone if I tell you?

Monami : yeah promise say na what happened?

Ishani : then listen, yesterday night you were dancing with Karan shergill, and he only brings you back to home.

Monami : what? No way how can it be possible!!

Ishani : it happened yaar, and when I came back you were sleeping on your bed, so I don't know how he bring you in and when he left!! (She said in apologetic tone)

Monami : meant he bring me here when I was alone with him?

Ishani : yeah and I am sorry I was struck somewhere else I come with you immediately.

Monami : are you sure it was karan shergil?

Ishani : yes I am hundred percent sure.

Monami hugged her tightly.

Stay tuned for more.