29

The skirt came with a little matching thong, but Monami left that in the drawer.

But The thong was needed with the skirt being so super short.

Without the thong her pussy would be visible unless she stood completely still with her legs together.

Monami was not worried about flashing to him because she didn't expect to meet anybody else on that trail.

With the red skirt her choices for the top were practically unlimited and she wear red only with shoulder off top.

She picked up a tube top, then a one-shoulder top, both would work fine and show her young, beautiful body to great advantage.

Ultimately she picked up a blue blue top behind her neck and had a one-inch wide strap in the middle of her back.

She figured that having her back bare was the best and the top would be easiest to take off if and when she needed.

But she wear jacket over it.

Because she could tie the top tightly using the string strap behind her neck, she didn't need any bra.

Her big boobs were held and squeezed by the tight top into a mouth-watering display of flesh of her cleavage without the jacket

Monami checked again in the mirror and confirmed that she looked very fuckable in her extremely skimpy outfit despite the sports shoes.

She had to have those

If she wore high heels she would break her ankle before she got down to her destination.

She made sure to wear very short socks so that the maximum amount of leg was visible above the shoes.

She picked up her phone and left.

She is just wishing now that Karan will come there because only her consideration and heart says that he will come.

There is no hundred percent surity of it.

Stay tuned