Karan took his time, pressed her to him and kissed her on those red, luscious cheek.

Even, Amrita did not hold back. She kissed him back on his cheeks.

She tried to respond eagerly to his demanding lips, and opened her mouth as she touched her tongue to his bottom lip.

He separate her from him.

Karan : the rest we will do in shoot, you didn't need any more rehearsal you are done for the role Amrita, now I guess I should look forward for this event first.

Amrita nodded.

Karan : so everyone please give me 10 minutes, I wanna take a last touch up.

They all came out and left one by one, no one noticed Monami here, even Manvi thought that she left so she went in event.

When Monami is deadly jealous that how can he do all this without any camera's around.

She knows she have no control on karan so she should not feel bad but she is feeling bad.

She came out, Karan noticed that someone was there he came out a see someone in red skirt with pair up white shirt.

But he don't know who was she? He saw her from behind.

He get ready and come in the party.

Ishani : done?

Monami : nothing done yaar, karan sir have no time for any professional work and yeah he select his actresses on recommendations, and I don't have any one behind me. (She is so Irritated after all what he seen happening in his room)

Ishani : okay but why are you looking upset yaar it's okay this industry work like this!!

Monami : yeah I got it today. (She wipe her tears)

Ishani : dont cry. You will get better chance don't worry.

Monami : hmm.

Karan came out in a party.

And the stage show started. Sufiyan and 7 models including Monami walks on the stage.

Stay tuned