19

Monami : Tell me how much you like it and if not tell me that too?

Karan : Ohh my God. I love what you're doing to me. Please don't stop.
(His voice is shaky, and the words barely above a whisper)

She pull his face toward hers, and as their lips mesh, and their tongues intertwine.

She feel Karan's hand move up to cup her breast.

Both nipples harden even more, the one seems to want to drive itself through her shirt and bra into his hand.

His fingers run over the hard nubbin, and her back arches, seemingly on its own, as an electrical current seems to run along her nerve endings.

His thumb and forefinger grasp the hard nipple, pinching it ever so lightly, and her lungs take in a sharp breath as their kiss breaks.

Monami is in half senses but enjoying this moments to the fullest.

His hand moves away, and a pang of desire charges through her.

Then his voice breaks through the sensations, and she hear his words.

Karan : where you wanna go Monami, tell me your address? (He asked in a husky voice)

Monami have no clue what is he is asking about because of drink.

Monami : uhm.... I don't know.. (She said thinking)

Karan called Sufiyan to check and tell him that where she lives, because he found keys in her bag already so he thought that he should drop her to her home.

Sufiyan checked and told him her residence address.

Sufiyan : are you with her?

Karan : yes I am with her but listen nobody, means nobody gets to know about it that I was with her.

Sufiyan : but I told her friend that you were with her.

Karan : then make an excuse and make her believe that it wasn't me okay?

Sufiyan : okay I will call her.

And Karan bring car there to her residence.

Karan : your home, miss Mahajan?

Stay tuned