Ishani : by the way, sir she is my friend Monami Mahajan.

Sufiyan : hii.

Monami : it's so good to meet you sir.

Sufiyan : pleasure is all mine young lady. (He said offering hand for handshake)

Monami smiled.

Ishani : Sir, Monami wants to be an actress, so she is looking for chance in some modelling work. So if she can give interview today then it will be great help for her.

Sufiyan : oh sure, if you recommend her, she must be good. And her looks are perfect.

Monami : thank you sir, your compliment really meant a lot to me.

Ishani : thanks sir.

Sufiyan : it's okay, but please get ready girls we are running out of time. So hurry up. And miss monami go there back stage and get ready for a photoshoot.

Monami : okay sir.

Ishani : its an audition na sir?

Sufiyan : yeah but I want best portfolio to present to my sponsors Ishani. Make their outfits ready. (He said hurrying)

Ishani : sure sir.

Monami went back stage and she got a dress to wear it's western piece but she get ready within 15 minutes and ready to appear in front of camera.

She is feeling nervous today. Because it's gonna be a big day for her.

M

M

onami : how am I looking?

Ishani : you are looking gorgeous babe, best of luck Monu.

After some time, it's her turn to appear on the stage for a photoshoot for portfolio.

Sufiyan is instructing.

Monami came on the stage.

Sufiyan : Are you ready miss Mahajan?

Monami : yes sir.

Sufiyan : so lights on. Please take the poses our cameramen suggest you.

Monami : sure sir.

Cameraman suggest a pose which is just to make her look more hot and tempting to attract appraisals for her.

Monami doesn't mind it at all, she knows it's her work

Stay tuned