36

His fingers kneading her soft breasts were sending pleasurable sensations throughout her body.

She was expecting karan to push his fingers into her pussy any moment soon, and the anticipation was making her squirm.

As she moved on his lap, she could feel Karan's thick cock getting hard under her butt.

By now Monami's body was warming up, she was getting breathless and her focus had narrowed down from the whole world to her centre where she could feel her pussy filling with juices and leaking onto her thighs.

Monamitilted her head back tilted her face and moaned in His ear

Monami (in so husky and tempting tone) I am sorry, Sir. I am so wet. It would ruin your pants.

Karan (smiled naughtily) : let's see what we can do about that.

Karan said lifting her up and turned her around on his lap.

Monami rested her knees on the bench and straddled Karan's lap.

He reached down and pulled the waistband of his track pants down.

His long, hard cock touched Monami's pussy as it came out erect.

Monami moaned and opened her legs wider. Her knees were hurting on the metal bench but she was not in a position to really care.

The next moment Karan realised that she is not wearing panties under it.

He took a deep breath to digest it.

Karan : f**k , you are ready for too much I guess. (Said touching her cunt).

Monami blushed.

There is no one around them now.

Karan free his dick from his pants and pushed his cockhead into her pussy and she was stuffed on it so tight that her knees were no longer touching the bench.

She was sweeked on his thick cock and held up by it.

Monami : Ugh, Sir! This is public place what if someone came?

She gasped as she felt the massive meat pole spread open her pussy.

Stay tuned