XXVII

*Mature content*

P.o.v. Tina:

       The kiss is slow and careful, at least in the beginning. I slowly straddle her as I get on top, one of my legs in between hers, my body being lifted by my elbows on the couch. I swear she has some kind of power to make me want her so easily. It gets heated quickly. We stop for air and I feel her hot breath against my lips.

       I give her a little peck, trying to contain myself, but she has other ideas, seeking my mouth with hers. I kiss her again, this time biting her lower lip, when she lets out a moan I use the opportunity to let my tongue enter her mouth. Our tongues dance, touching as we explore each other, it makes me shiver, her hand grabbing my hair and pulling me even more into herself. We make out for a bit, our kiss heating every second, getting increasingly messy and even slopplier. I suck her lip and get an immediate response. I love it. I want to hear it more. I'm getting addicted to her.

       She pulls at my shirt and I help her take it off. Her hands roam my body freely. Her fragrance invades my nose and I feel intoxicated, how am I supposed to resist her? I sniff her neck. At this point it is just something we do. My nose purposely touching and rubbing against her trachea. Her head goes backwards as I feel her chest pressing more against mine, she's arching her back. I use the easy access to lick her neck from its lower part to her jaw. The air escapes her mouth in a silent moan. This is getting me so turned on...

       One of her legs gets around my torso, pulling me impossibly close, accidentally pressing my knee against her. I feel like this has happened before. That wasn't a moan, that was a cry, her nails razing my back, making me groan. She's so sensitive right now. I lick her ear shell, sucking on her earlobe after. I pull it with my lips, biting it too. I descend kisses, only gentle small touches from my lips to her neck, starting to suck at the bottom of it. With her leg, probably unconsciously, she pulls with more strength. This time it wasn't an accident. I push my knee more into her, feeling the heat that comes from between her legs.

       Her scratches will leave marks. I slowly take off her shirt, but she stops me before I'm able to do anything else. At first I thought she was uncomfortable, but I soon realise that she only wanted to be the one on top. Of course I concede, changing positions wasn't that easy on the sofa, but I wouldn't miss the opportunity to be under her.

       She looks at my body hungrily, her legs straddling me. Her bed eyes so sexy it almost drives me crazy. It takes her a moment to get rid of my bra, but when she does, her eyes find mine as if in a silent question, searching for my consent. I just pull my head back, closing my eyes and pushing my chest a bit forward. I'm ready for whatever she wants to do. Her hot tongue almost burning me when it touches my chest as she licks, bites and sucks on my nipples. One of her hands finds its way to my other one, playing with it. Her fingers rubbing and pulling. She sucks on a particularly sensitive spot and I let out a moan.

       - Your moan is so beautiful. I want to hear it again. - Her voice comes out low and raspy.

       It wouldn't have made such a reaction in me if I hadn't looked at her. Her eyes locked in mine as she pulls my nipple between her lips, making a pop sound as it leaves her mouth. I watch as her tongue slowly circles it, ending it with a cat lick. All that while looking into my soul. So sexy. I lick my lips and press them together, trying to hold back the moan that was trying to escape.

       - Don't. I want to hear you.

       I involuntarily moan. So pathetic. Just the thought of her being the only one to hear me, the look in her eyes and the authoritative voice being enough for me to let out a moan. She smiles and goes down, licking my abs. She licks and bites, for some reason I think she has been expecting this moment. Fuck. She's so sexy.