~36~

Well 2 weeks down, 1 to go until I'm back in Spain, I can't wait I need the heat I hate the cold, it's miserable.
"Less, want to out for dinner tonight," I say coming down the stairs. She goes home most nights but comes back on the day she doesn't have training, arsenal have let ona train with them so she can stay with me but keep her fitness up to the Barca standard, it's not like we will play them this season anyway as they didn't qualify for the champions League.
"Yeh, want vibe we going for," she asks coming over and hugging me from behind.
"Umm," I stutter a little flustered,"cute I guess."
" ok," she says kissing my cheek and going to help Leah with something.
"You my friend look a little flustered, now come on I'll help you pick an outfit, but please be careful, I want you back on the pitch with me," she says walking back up the stairs she just came down.

Well we went for a cozy winter vibe, my Doc Martins, with some baggy jeans and a baggy top, as I can't wear tight clothes yet. Which is fine, plus we aren't going anywhere fancy,just taking her to a cute riverside cafe that does meals at night and coffee during the day. Bring my jacket and a hoodie that I will probably lend to Alessia during the night, loads of the arsenal girls have signed my cast and draw the arsenal logo on there alongside the Barca logo, my two clubs side by side is kinda a good feeling.
"You ready," I say a Alessia opens her door.
"Yeh," she says locking her door and reaching for my hand.
"Let's go," I say putting my arm over her shoulder and then holding her hand," you look amazing love," I say kissing her head.
"As do you," she says with a blush appearing on her face, the autumn chill in the air is fairly cold, I'm currently wearing the hoodie I have brought for Alessia for later, glad I did bring it she is in a strapy top, baggy jeans and mint and white air force 1s.

We made it, my chest hurts quite a bit, this is the most exercise I have done since the accident.
"Hi, welcome to the river café, what's the name under,"the hostess says.
"Williamson, table for 2," I say retracting my arm as we are getting looked at by members of the public and I don't want them really recognising us.
"Right this way," she says taking us to our table. We get told the specials and order what we want, she really does look amazing.
"I'm gonna miss you, " she say reaching for my hand across the table.
"I'll come back and visit I promise and we can call all the time, I'm not going back to football for about a month and when I do I will always make time for you my love," I say running my thumb over her knuckles.
My chest still hurts but It has been since I had surgery, just hope there isn't anything to wrong now, I need to get back on the pitch.
" you promise," she says with a saddened tone.
"I promise," I say before she pulls her hand away as food is here.
The food was amazing now time to go home, I paid the bill and we left the cold air hitting us like a car. Hehe that hurts don't recommend it.
"You cold," I say hugging her as we look out over the river Thames.
" a little yeh," she say getting closer to me, I pull away and she looks slightly hurt but the realises I'm taking my jacket off and my hoodie off. I hand her my hoodie and put my jacket back on before setting my phone up behind us on a timer.
" look out over the river," I say kissing her cheek, and still keeping her warm.

Looking at the photo she looks amazing. Nothing new, she always does.

@ ella8williamson

Amazing date night, had a great evening my love ❤️❤️

Comments

Arsenalfan5150
Omg, who is it, they have their hood up so it's hard to tell. This is killing us with the teasing.

Onabatlle.
Hope you had fun you left me with Leah.

I want her to stay, but something feels off, I need to get home.
"Lessi, can we go back, I need to check the stitching," I whisper standing off the floor.
"Yeh we can, thank You for this evening, I loved it," she says kissing me and taking a photo at the same time.

Finally home, taking my jacket off and hanging it up I go upstairs to look at the stitching.
"Fuck," I say slamming my door. As there is spots of blood on my shirt.
"El you ok," ona says opening the door, " ah, um take off your shirt I'll change the dressing," she say helping me with the shirt.
"Ella you ok," Alessia say blushing when she see me with no shirt on.
" um yeh, I'll be fine in a sec, I'll come down in a minute and we can watch a film if you'd like," I stutter as I'm slightly cold now.
Well it only abit of blood but it's not ment to be there at all so dressing changed, it's actually quite a big area that was stitched, bigger than I thought, thats what she said.
"And, done," ona says, giving me a disappointed look.
"Thank you, " I say as she hugs me.
" so how was your evening," she asks.
" Oh my god it was brilliant we were sat by the river for almost an hour before I realised something was wrong,"I say some excitement presence in my voice.
" well, next time make sure you know there isn't a problem, when did the pain start," she questions.
"Umm, just after we left her house,"