~73~

"First of all, congratulations to the entire team for their incredible performance!

Now, let's give a special shoutout to our Player of the Match. This player truly stood out on the field, showcasing their exceptional skills, determination, and leadership. They made crucial plays, created scoring opportunities, and played a vital role in our success today.

So, without further ado, let's give a big round of applause to Ella Williamson for being our Player of the Match! Your outstanding performance inspired us all and played a significant role in securing this victory. Well done! First match back and your already getting trophies for your team well done Ella go and enjoy the moment." The presenter says giving me a trophy.

" I've never understood these trophies If I'm honest, player of the match, this Victory isn't a result of one person this victory is a result of the collective effort of the entire team. Each player's contribution mattered, and together, we achieved this win. We have to work like this to work further into the future and provide more winning opportunities,thank you for choosing me to be your player of the match I hope I did you justice being back," I say shaking all of their hands

"Go Enjoy this moment, You deserve it." They say sending me off to my team again.

_______________________________________

We get back to the training ground at 11 pm, I'm so tired and I have to drive us home.
"Do you want me to drive el," Alessia says linking our hands together.
"No I can drive," I say resting my head on her shoulder.
"Not up for discussion love, get in," she says opening the passenger side door and taking my keys away from me.
"Fine," I mumble. I definitely fell asleep in the car as Alessia woke me up as we pulled up to her house," thank you for driving love," I mumble taking her hand and unlocking our door.
"Of course el," I says closing the door and locking it behind us.

@ Alessiarusso(private story)

"I love you," I mumble falling asleep in her arms

"I love you too hunny," she says kissing my head and rubbing her hand across my stomach.

_______________________________________

"Morning," I mumble into Alessia's neck.
"Morning," she says wrapping her arms around my waist and testing her hands on my back as I lay on top of her," you so beautiful," she says into the top of my head pressing a kiss onto me.
"I'm literally nothing compared to you," I say looking up at her, she has a slight sparkle in her eyes. God I love that.
" Shush," she says squeeze me tighter.
"No, I will tell you how beautiful you are until we are grey and old and have been married for 50 years, I'll tell you that you are the most perfect person in the world and that you are the only one for me and that I don't ever want this to end, I love you alessia and I always will," I say moving a price of her hair out of her face before gently kissing her lips.
"Dam, you really are a hopeless romantic Ella," she says bringing me back so our lips meet again.
"What we doing today," I mumble still tired from yesterday.
"I don't mind, we could just stay home," she says rubbing her hands over my hip bones and my lower back making me shiver.
"Ok, you stay here a minute," I say standing up and kissing her forehead.
"No, come back," she says wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling my back down into her lap making us both laugh.
"Dam," I say tilting her head up and running my thumb over her bottom lip pulling it down slightly before kissing her. She blushes and shivers slightly.
"You cant do that," she mumbles hiding her head in my neck trying to hide her redness in her face.
"I'll be back in a minute," I say kissing her one more time.
I go into the bathroom and start to run her a bath whilst lighting some candles and putting a towel on the rack that is slightly heated, I also put out a face mask for her and a clean flannel. Once the bath is run I stop the water and check the temperature to make sure it won't burn her and finish lighting the candles.

"Hey," I say wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and placing a kiss lightly on her neck before slowly working my way up to her jaw and just under her ear. She tilts her head back slightly and I move back down placing kisses along the way and move her shirt slightly off her shoulder before kissing it and moving her shirt back up.
" Why did you stop," she says turning to face me.
"Cause your bath is ready my love," I say resting my arms around her shoulders.
"You ran me a bath," she says hugging me tightly.
"Yeh I figured you could do with a relaxing day, I'll go do some housework then come see if your alright, ok, call me if you need me," I say leaving a kiss on her cheek before walking out of the room to tidy and prep a romantic evening for us.

_______________________________________

Finally finished tidying and I've set up a little movie thing, got all the ingredients to make pizza with her, bought her roses and made chocolate covered strawberries.
"Hey," I say sitting on the edge of the bath a kissing the top of her head.
"Hi," she whispers slightly sleepy.
" Everything ok," I ask massaging her shoulders lightly with the warmth of the water loosening her muscles.
"Yeh, can you pass me the towel," she asks holding my hand on her shoulder.
"Of course," I say reaching and grabbing it,  I leave the room so she can get out of the bath and lay on the bed, before finding her an outfit, which consists of our matching pyjamas bottoms which are checkered, and one of my hoodies for her and a white t-shirt for me," your beautiful," I say hugging her and placing a kiss on the side of her head.
"God I love you," she says hugging me before getting changed.

AN, I'm still not sure what to do if I'm honest