~37~

Onas pov
I'm going to kill her, honestly.
"Why didn't you call me," I yell, pacing the room.
"I wanted Alessia to have a good night, and she did,so it was worth it,"she says in a good mood.
"Your such an idiot, Ella, you can't be so reckless," I continue to yell.
"Woah, whats going on up here," Leah says coming through the door with Alessia behind her.
"Your sister is a twat, her stitches had ripped in some place but, she said her chest had been hurting since just before she left with Alessia, she should've called," I say my hands behind my head.
" wait, el, is that true and you didn't tell me," Alessia says, wait she didn't know.
"I wanted you to have a good time lessi, ok," Ella says still in pain.
"Onas right though you are an idiot,"Alessia say walking into the spare room.

She really shouldve told someone, it's unsafe for her health. I want her to live, I know I keep saying this but I can't loose her.

Ella's POV

"I'm sorry, I thought she deserved a good night out ok, I wanted to spend time with the one I love, before we go back home," I say going to the door of the spare room still in my bra," hey," I say laying on the bed with her.
"No, you should've told me el, I love you and I want you to be ok, stop punishing yourself for no reason," she says placing a hand on my stomach," or I may have to punish you," she wispers in my ear.
"That's a bit cheeky isn't it," I say kissing her and slightly biting her bottom lip.
"No,no,no, we can't do that until your healed honey you know that," she says flicking the TV on so we are distracted from what we really want.
"That was mean," I say in a huff.
"When I'm in Barcelona we can go out and get drunk and do whatever we want," she says kissing me again.
"I love you," I say as I rest my head on her chest.
" I love you to my love,so you know how I have a game tomorrow,can you come please, I can see if you can sit on the bench," she says rubbing her hand over my stomach.
"Yes, I'll come, got a Russo shirt I can have?," I say slowly falling asleep in the arms of my girlfriend. This feels right.

_______________________________________

Game day for Alessia, I'm sat on the bench and she is finally in the starting line up, she gave me a shirt which she agreed to sign then I can add it to my collection of signed memorabela. I have a, Alex Scott, Alex morgan, ona battle, Alexia putellas, Alessia Russo now, Lionel Messi (he is the Goat), obviously I have a Vivianne Miedema, Beth mead, Lena oberdorf, Megan rapinoe and quite alot more but thoes are the one that are being hung up. I like having connection and I have a few rugby player jerseys as well, I honestly love rugby if I hadn't gone into football I wouldve played rugby.

Alessia spoke to Jonas and got me a seat on the bench, so I'm sat here with Beth who keeps telling me to watch the game not just Alessia, I just want to play I'm not going to lie, they are playing Aston villa so Rachel is playing, might see if I can get her shirt after this to add to the collection.

Half time, it's 0-1 to villa, which Is very sad, beth is going on after this so hopefully she will make a difference even if it is as an assit I want Alessia to get a goal.
"Well your playing well, but your defence could be tighter, you need to follow through with the leg after the pass and the ball will go the right way, you will find it easier and that the fame is more in your controll instead of there's, forwards your playing amazingly, we need you to work your way into their defence breaking the flat line structure they are upholding, get in behind and go from the left side as that is the keepers weaker side by the looks of it, however there right back is weaker on the left also, so take it that way the cut it in," I say working as a coach today apparently, I mean Jonas asked me to so there.
"Thank you Ella for thoes words of wisdom," Jonas says as we walk back out to the pitch.

Two minutes after and Katie scored from exactly the point i said assisted by Caitlin who also did what I said, see I do know what I'm on a about.
" Get it my girl," I yell as she scores from a beautiful assit by Beth, straight down the throat of the keeper absolutely beautiful.
Alessia runs over to hug me," keep it up sweetheart," I say as she runs back onto the pitch. Beth also runs over to hug me. "Well done Beth, beautiful assist," I say as she also runs back to the pitch.

Full time whistle blows, 2-1 arsenal for the win, I'm still a gooner I'm not going to lie I love this club, it will forever hold my heart.
"Hey wonder kid," Rachel says running over to me and Leah as she was on the bench for the final half.
" hey rach," I say bringing her in for a hug," Random question can I have your short and can you sign it," I ask slightly embarrassed as she is my England teammate.
"Sure el, adding another one to your collection are we," she says taking it off and signing it.
"Cheers Rach," I say before she leave to do a lap of the pitch for the fans.