~74~

I waited for her to get ready as I wanted to suprise her with the events I had planned for the evening ahead.
"So, come with me," I say leading her downstairs to the living room which has been set up into a sofa bed with chocolate strawberries and popcorn on the table, and then taking her into the kitchen where I hand there the bouquet of roses and show her the pizza making area.
"You did this," she says with a tear in her eye.
"Yeh, I figured we haven't had a proper date night since we got engaged and since I came home and I didn't think you would want to go out and this way it is just us and I can spoil you, plus this means we can stay in our pyjamas." I say hugging her tightly as she starts to make the pizzas shape and put the toppings on it.
"Thank you, "she says putting a bit of flour on my cheek.
"You really want to play that game," I say putting a little bit of flour on the end of her nose before kissing her forehead and making my own pizza, I set up my phone on a timer and set it to take random photos just to make it cute.
"That's cute love," she says looking at the heart shaped pizza I made.
"Thanks," I say kissing her cheek and putting them in the oven before cleaning up again so she doesn't have to.
"You don't have to clean up again," she says pulling me away to stop me from cleaning up.
"Yes I do so we can enjoy our evening and not wake up to it before training," I say placing my hand on the side of her face and caressing her cheek.

_______________________________________

The rest of the evening we spent enjoying each other's company and watching films in the set up I had made, I'm so in love with this girls and I can't wait to marry her.
" I didn't think I could fall more in love with you, yet here I am," I whisper as she falls asleep led ontop of me her breathing syncing with mine and our hearts beating in rhythm. I trace shapes on her back as I lifted her shirt a little and I rest one hand on the back of her head giving her a gentle head massage helping her sleep," I will love you forever and always my love," I say drifting of into a peaceful sleep with the weight of my girl providing me comfort.

@ ella8williamson

Date night for my one and only xx jij bent mijn voor altijd en altijd(You are my forever and always)

jij bent mijn voor altijd en altijd
(You are my forever and always)

Comments turned off.

_______________________________________

"Thank you for yesterday," Alessia says after coming and getting me up for training.
"No worries, you deserved s day where you weren't stressed out," I say kissing her forehead gently.
"It was perfect, and the photos you took, I would like them thank you," she say taking my phone.
" Ok," I say. Going to get changed.
"You ready to leave for Training," she asks.
"No but we have to, it's cold in England I kinda forgot about that whilst I was in Spain," I say laughing a little as I close the door and take the keys off of her.

We pull up to training and it's absolutely pissing it down, I hate England. Hate it.
"You look happy, " Beth says as I come through the door to the training centre soaking wet.
"Do fuck off," I mumble not in a good mood now.
"Oi, be nice," Alessia whispers into my ear.
"Yeh Ella," Beth says sticking her tongue out at me.
I walk into the changing room not happy this weather just makes me depressed.
" You alright el," wally say sitting next to me.
"I'm ok,just tired," I mumble leaning my head against the wall of my cubby.
"You sure," she asks again.
" I don't know," I mumble grabbing my boots and putting them on.
" You know I'm always here for you right," she says placing her hand on my shoulder.
"I know, you have been since I was 13, when I first met you, and I'm glad, " I say standing up and walking out with my arm around her shoulder. Little did we know that the media team filmed her pulling me into her so my head ended up on her shoulder and her kissing the side of my head as it's there.

Katie soon walk by my other side and does the same thing, god I love this team.
"El, you ok," she asks as we walk to the pitch.
" I think so, I just feel dead today I guess," I want to go home I think to myself I need some sun, I miss ona and I feel shit.
"You will be fine just don't push it to far ok," she says quietly as we are now starting to train.

I get paired with Leah which I'm quite happy about, as much as I love working with my fiancé I glad im with my sister for a bit.
"Ella," Leah says passing me the ball.
"Leah, what's up," I say forcing a smile on my face.
"Come on in," Jonas shouts us to join a circle,"Right go inside this is ridiculous," he says since we are all soaking wet now and cold.
We go inside and all get changed but shock horror, alessia doesn't have a jumper.
"You ok love," I say resting my hand on her knee.
"No, I don't have a hoodie," she mumbles resting her head on my shoulder. I take mine off and pull it over her head before placing a kiss on her forehead earning a few aws and Ew from Katie who then says aw.
"Now you do," I say wrapping my arms around her as she lowers her head a little to nuzzle her head into my chest. I'm not going to lie my mood immediately improves when I'm with her, she makes my life better. I also forgot we were in the changing room with everyone.
"Come on," Leah says pulling me away from Alessia," we have things to do," she continues dragging me out of the changing room.
"That was rude," I say crossing my arms.
"Hush," she says.
"Ok," I mumble.
"What's going on with you," she asks making sure no one is around.
"Nothing is going on, I'm just tired," I mumble.
" You sure, cause I've seen this before and I didn't like the ending Ella,"she says sternly.
"This isn't like that Leah," I say a little pissed off now.
"You sure because it seems like it is," she says trying to remain calm.
"Yes I'm sure, can you not push this today ok," I say walking away from her.
"Ella, we are not done talking about this," she says after me.
"I am, Leah, I don't want to talk about it this isn't like last time," I yell going onto the gym and being the first one there since the rest are in the changing rooms still.
I go into the gym and start to do a workout and I'm half way through before Jonas and any of the team come in so I'm done by the time they are warmed up.
"Am I free to go, Im done Jonas," I say standing next to him.
"Yeh your good see you tomorrow for training, and your in the starting line up for Wednesday Ella, your playing amazingly well done," he says letting me leave.